"if I had a nickel for every damn dime..."

Sunday, November 07, 2004

Hands up

Say heey, haaay; Say ho, ho-o-o, Say hey ho, hey ho, Now everybody scream... Sorry. A week to remember, too bad I forgot. The election; the thought of the next four years. Work... work work work. Not bad, just hard to think about the next step when at most moments, so many steps, so many directions. And all NOW. Birthday. My daughter's 6th. Actually, birthdays. It was a weekend-long birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIRANDA!!!! Go to Disney, California Adventure, I know, poor me. Have fun have fun have fun... Weeeeee we're having fun. Damn, I'm having a tough time falling asleep. Carrying that little girl accross the Happiest Place On Earth does not inspire happiness from my lower back. Wake up. Oh God, the house could use some sprucing. Holy shit man, counting down from 46 minutes before it's showtime: That's right, Girls AYSO under 6 soccer. Game over. Who won? Wait... They don't keep score. HURRYUPGIRLS! We've gotta pick up Grandma! Fell asleep on the couch with the dog for 28. Daddy, I need more chocolate milk! All right, let's go home, let's eat, let's go shopping, oh, and Grandma, how 'bout you spend waaaay too much money on us again? Thank you Mommy. The Incredibles: Sophia! Sit down, you DO NOT need to tell Grandma a secret. Movie's over... Haul the loot into the house. Happy Birthday Miranda! Cake, Ice cream, drive back to Mom's. Up @ 7... I'm not sure why. Espresso. Get ready... Hi Grandpa! Hey Jeff, Anna, Virginia! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIRANDA! Spagetti, ice cream cake, (combine ice cream and cake, it saves time scooping and cutting) Presents, clean up, is it Sunday night already? By the way, been stayin' offline... I hate dial-up.

|