"if I had a nickel for every damn dime..."

Thursday, January 06, 2005

My Hell, comes from inside myself

Thanks Jack

3 names you go by:
1. darek
2. Daddy
3. Doughboy (Don't really go by it... I would, unfortuately, answer to it)

3 screen names you have:
1. darekaaron (Here)
2. djdohy (My first personal e-mail @ yahoo)
3. dsleepstonight (I forget)

3 things you like about yourself:
1. I'm a great father
2. I do more before 9 A.M. than most people do all day
3. My sordid past

3 things you hate/dislike about yourself:
1. The hardest question for me to answer was 3 things I like about myself
2. I still think money/power/prestige will solve my problems
3. I'm "learned hip" not "naturally hip"

3 parts of your heritage:
1. Polish (Papa Joe's last name was Janeski)
2. German (I'm too nice to be a Nazi)
3. Alien (My parents aren't from this planet)

3 things that scare you:
1. Being common (I am, so I scare myself every day)
2. Losing my children (Can't even think about it)
3. Angry Samoans (I saw an angry Samoan on my football team knock a guy out w/ one punch)

3 of your everyday essentials:
1. Caffeine in any form
2. Hugs and love from the girls
3. A multi-vitamin that does absolutely nothing for me

3 things you're wearing right now:
1. American Rag jeans & tee
2. A frown
3. A blue velvet thong

3 of your favorite bands/artists (today):
1. Modest Mouse (They remind me how to feel)
2. Eels (Used to hum Eels songs in rehab)
3. The Orb (Not for everyone)

3 of your favorite songs at present:
1.
The Third Planet (Modest Mouse)
2.
Gut Feelin' (Devo)
3. Dyna Sark Arches (
Omar Rodriguez)

3 new things you want to try in the next 12 months:
1. Join Toastmasters
2. Take a Martial Art
3. I would like to try fighting the urge to leave my job

3 things you want in a relationship (love is a given):
1. Sex (Well, because honestly, I'm a shallow pig)
2. That they may find me slightly interesting
3. Reciprocal concern and commitment

2 truths and a lie:(no particular order to keep ya guessing)
1. I am a felon
2. I've never held a job more than four years
3. I'm a little bit country

3 physical things about a love interest that appeal:
1. Skin
2. Ass
3. Nipples

3 things you just can't do:
1. I can't fucking dance (Oh, I wish I could)
2. Play basketball (White men can't jump)
3. Stop believing

3 of your favorite hobbies:
1. Wishing I had hobbies
2. Listening to my wife rant about things I don't understand
3. Driving through Beverly Hills thinking, "how in the hell does that jackass afford that house?"

3 things you want to do really badly right now:
1. Pet my pussy
2. Win the lottery
3. Invent and patent the next simple, asinine, million dollar idea

3 careers you're considering:
1. Teacher (I've got the gift and don't know why I haven't pursued it)
2. Dictator (I'll be sure not to piss off W)
3. Motivational Speaker (You know, if Tony Robbins gets sick or something)

3 places you want to go on vacation:
1. Paris (Yes Julie, Paris)
2. NYC
3. Walt Disney Orlando Cruise (That's so fucking milk toast family, and I would be very excited to go)

3 kids names (either boy or girl):
1. Adolf
2. Crispin
3. Dumbass (For a boy, he'll live up to it, trust me)

3 things you want to do before you die:
1. Ride on a bullet train
2. Sit back and say, "wow, I really accomplished something here"
3. Become satisfied with accomplishing something very small

3 people who have to take this quiz now:
1.
DL
2.
radmila
3. jku

Thanks again for choosing me Jack. It felt good to get out of myself to talk about myself for a little while. If that even makes sense.





|