"if I had a nickel for every damn dime..."

Sunday, December 26, 2004

The Christmas Pussy

Hate to pollute with mush...
For those of you that have asked, the answer is yes. We finally added a new pussy to the family. "Emily D" came home with us on Christmas night. I know, the Christmas kitty, brought out in a Christmas stocking, inspires Christmas nausea. She's incredibly sweet, happy, and incredibly hyper. A good match for the children. The second she got home, she sunk her claws into the couch. "But I bought her a sratch pad." I won't post often regarding "kitty stuff." I'll leave that to Zelda's Mommy and Daddy. Not that I'm criticizing blogs devoted to pets. They're fine, just not me. Anyhoo, Emily was free. My Sister-in-law went on a 3 day mission to find her. And, as with other kitties I've had, introduce them to the kitty box once, and soon after a tiny kitty poop appears in the kitty box. That, every single time, is a remarkable event to me. Even I don't remember where to go to the bathroom in a new place sometimes. Simply incredible.

There's more Hokiday Mush here, including another pic of Emily if interested. Hopefully everyone had a nice weekend. I'm looking for someone to donate a shitload of cash to my family and I so I don't have to go back to work tomorrow.

Please?

|