"if I had a nickel for every damn dime..."

Thursday, December 16, 2004

Vacationing in my brian

I don't feel *right*.

When I was a little kid, I was running on the docks even though my parents told me not to, (I lived in the Virgin Islands) and I slipped and fell off. I hit my head on the gaurd beam before I landed in the water. Split my head wide open. Not too long after, I was riding on the back of a horse with my brother and fell off. I hit the corner of a tree stump with my head before I landed on the ground. Split my head wide open, went into a coma. (Note to self: The Virgin Islands is not a safe place for children) A few years later, I was riding my bike and for no reason whatsoever, had my head over the handle bars and was looking down at my front tire. I looked up and hit a parked car with my face. Went to the hospital. Not too long after, I was riding my bike, popped a quick wheelie to get over the bump at the entrance to my driveway. My front tire detached from the bike and I fell. I landed on my face on the driveway. Went to the hospital. (Note to self: Maybe I wasn't safe as a child.)

I'm goin' nowhere, but I'm gauranteed to be late.

I don't feel *right*.

|