"if I had a nickel for every damn dime..."

Friday, December 10, 2004

Ramble On

We posses a toothbrush caddy. 4 toothbrushes; two adult, two children, the kind shaped as super heroes or cartoon animals, and 2 tubes of toothpaste; one adult, one children's. I think the kid's paste is flavored grape bubblegum. The "caddy" has four slots. I am intensely compelled to insure they are orderly. The first slot is for the adult toothbrushes, the next for the adult toothpaste, the next for the kid's toothbrushes, leaving the last slot for the kid's toothpaste.

I lay all my clothes out the night before in the order I will put them on the next day. If I'm going to the gym before work, there's two sets of clothes layed out in the order I will use them.

I am really happy when our drinking glasses in the cupboard are in even numbers in their respective incredibly straight rows.

What in the hell is wrong with me? Someone make it stop.

|