"if I had a nickel for every damn dime..."

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

In My Head (III)

This may not be interesting to anyone but me, but for some odd reason I'm spending a little too much time in my head today. A few other pointless facts about your's truly:

1) When I was a kid, I used to think that I was the son of the God of the Ocean, Neptune; I had the power to change the tides and speak with sea animals.
2) I secretly hope to hone the Jedi skill of lifting things, like my X-wing Fighter, into the air.
3) I may never drink alcohol again.
4) One important lesson I learned from my parents: No matter how fucked up things get, ALWAYS love your children.
5) I wish I knew everything there is to know about great, classic literature without having to read it all.
6) I would like to have a job that made people fear me. Then they would meet me and say things like, "boy, for a guy in his position, he's really pretty cool."
7) I attempt to make daily tasks more efficient. All the time. ie: This morning I managed to make different breakfasts for each of my daughters at the same time through a series of steps I will improve tomorrow that provided quicker, same time delivery of each.

That's all I, and probably you, can stomach right now.

|