"if I had a nickel for every damn dime..."

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Lacking overcompensation of said post

Wishing for excuses. Sure, everyone's busy these days. Aside from the standard piss poor reason, I can't fucking talk... Or write. Or?

Picking from thin air. Job : Yes, it's difficult. Yes, it rules my world. Yes, sadly, I've spent less time with the girls. Yes, I think I may need to quit. Love : Yes, I have love in my life. And love is beautiful. "love is like oxygen, love is a many blessed thing, all you need is love..." Indeed. Emotion : Plenty. I'm a loser. I'm a winner. I accomplish great things and nothing at all. Mom, loss, gain, and silence. Mother's day posts that make me cry. Music : It fills me again. Lifts. Exalts awe. Chills. It means something again. I lost that. And I've found it. Life in L.A. : I'm not sure I want to stay here any more. Life : I can't wait to see what's around the next corner. Friends : More than I can count. I've never cared for or been cared about more in my entire life. Money : Doesn't anyone wanna pay me to be the best Dad ever? THAT I can do. Vegas : Yes, I went to Vegas. Yes, I lost money. The trip was better than the destination. It's a great city that's lost its luster to me. Not because I lost money. I had a fantastic time. I could have had a fantastic time anywhere. The Kentucky Derby : 50-1 shot Giacomo shocked the Horseracing World. And me. To my delight. It never dawned on me how magnificent it is to watch a perfectly run horse race, even if the horse you bet on didn't win. Takes my breath away.

I'm awake, I'm alive. I just vomited up my thoughts on this post.

|