"if I had a nickel for every damn dime..."

Saturday, December 04, 2004

It's never going to be the same

The television was on in the background. The reason for specifically pointing out the fact it was on, in the background, is relative to its content. “The Hollywood Insider,” or “Entertainment Tonight,” or “Some Shit About Hollywood Personalities We Common Folk Should Have No Business Knowing, or Caring to Know,” was audible… And meaningless, as always. I heard the question: (To Jennifer Anniston) “Did your husband know that you walked in your sleep before he married you?” Stop. Rewind. Did she really ask that question? As if it were a potential deal-breaker. I’m certain that if Brad would have known that Jen walked in her sleep, the nuptials would have never been exchanged.

When, how, why, and HOW (I know I said it twice), did this kind of dribble-drabble, bullshit, without-a-point crap ever become important?

I’m just sayin’

|