"if I had a nickel for every damn dime..."

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Smoochie pup, the toy puppy that really kisses you

I drink Ceylon organic white tea. Sounds sophisticated. And isn't. After all, I'm drinking it. Juniper Lee, now she's sophisticated. In a simple, youthful, innocent and bad-ass sorta way. She's a protector. And has that really cool red streak in her hair. And of course, I digress.

Considering I'm seriously lacking posts as of late, I'm attempting to cover the bases... Jesus, that's too much. I can't imagine covering all the bases, whatever that means. Sitting on the couch, the laptop sitting, now this is unusual, in my lap. Ever eaten Harry and David's Moose Munch? It's fucking fantastic. A glance to the left at the girls:



Of course a deserved mention here. Not a day passes without their inclusion, one way or another. They're brilliant, they're beautiful. I would say that even if they weren't mine. We've had a busy summer:





The Zoo. The Aquarium. The beach. The pool. Wish I didn't screw up the camping reservations. If one hopes to reserve a campground on the beach in Southern California, the reservations need to made 7 months in advance. The machine was not operating at a capacity to accomplish reservations 7 months in advance. Could someone remind me in November to make camping reservations for next May? Thanks in advance.



I'm in love. (Have I said that too much?)


Sorry if that's the case.

I love Seattle. I really do think we're gonna move. My goal, and this is a secret, so don't tell anyone, is to move to Seattle next summer. And I may have a job. But I'm not gonna jinx it right now. More pictures, I'm running out of things to say:




I can find similar sights and sounds in California. I can also find 900 square foot condominiums for 325 thousand dollars. And smog. And traffic. They, (whoever they are) have tried to tell me there's traffic in Seattle. Um, no. Not even fucking close.

I have no idea what bases were covered here. I needed an excuse to share some pics. My vacation is over. I'm a little lonely. I really miss my Mom. And that's about all I have to say.

|