"if I had a nickel for every damn dime..."

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Twice Shy

Yes, Here I... Am. He said that once; playing a serial killer on film. His background, only found in the book, just shy of excusing him from practicing the art of serial killing. Key strokes synchronizing the beat provided by Bicycles and Tricycles. Thump, click. Thump thump... click. The latter better than prior. The pieces truly begin to snap together. I won't fight it. This young man is truly good. (The use of the word "good" in the previous sentence is as spanning as any) And I sense compassion, thoughtfulness, truth. He is "good." **Refer to the parenthetical. And she, the one I kissed, she is fantastic. My smile comes from inside myself. Warm. Wonderful. The insanity sheds its definition. And it's embraced. In the right place. At the right time. Each step can be better than the last. (Not without struggle, mind you) But somehow better.

|