"if I had a nickel for every damn dime..."

Thursday, September 16, 2004

Raw and Uncensored

don't get your hopes up... raw and uncensored, as the term applies to me, simply represents truth. Yes, truth. not to take away from the usual mundanities, I think I just made up a word; but sometimes I try to write as if I was driven by the need to write, to satisfy the relentless compulsion to express thoughts feelings descriptions. in other words, I pretend like I can write. and when I pretend like I can write, bullshit comes out, and bullshit is not truth. what is it that I'm getting at exactly? my GOD man... you make a fine point... focus. I don't often feel raw and true. I feel, well, Diplomatic most of the time. speaking my mind, yet all slanted with intention to "be nice". fuck nice. I am nice. I'm tired, and the answers to questions or the reactions to statements pass through the "diplomacy filter" on an express non-stop ticket to the lips. it feels good. I sometimes wish I had what other select people have... have I ever mentioned that? but know what? I actually have it all. Delusions are fun. this is going nowhere. sometimes I wish I could type concurrent with the sparky synapses, firing to meet for brilliant posts, or articles, or books. I think I should read more.

|